FallTech 7016 Contractors Full Body Harness with Tongue Buckle Legs
The Contractor Full Body Harness is a vest-style, contractor-grade full body harness with back D-ring for fall arrest. Built with our standard-duty 6,300 pound polyester webbing for long life and an added measure of safety, this harness also features 9-position tongue buckle leg straps and 5-point adjustability. FallTech Contractor series Full Body Harnesses are designed to offer step-up features without the premium price. Five-point adjustability and lanyard keepers that are generally only found on premium harnesses are standard equipment on our Contractor harnesses. Superior safety, excellent fit and a great price. We start with the highest quality polyester and aramid webbings and finish them off with our own proprietary hardware and accessory parts. Even our most basic harness webbing exceeds OSHA and ANSI requirements for tensile strength by more than 1,300 pounds! In our construction process, we use a combination of programmable and manual lockstitch techniques to ensure durability and long service life.
Features and Specs:
- Single back D-ring
- 5 points of adjustment (chest, legs and torso)
- 9-position tongue buckle leg straps
- 1 Lanyard Keeper
- 6,300 lb. heavy-duty polyester webbing
- Max Capacity 425 lbs (To maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310lbs)
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI standards
- Torso keeper for stowing idle lanyard connector.
- Paired mating buckle adjusters on front torso.