Frontline Combat Construction Full Body Harness with Tongue Buckle Legs and Trauma Straps
Frontline's Combat Series harness was developed to deliver performance, durability and reliability for workers across all industries. The Combat Series harness is the complete go to solution when looking for a full body harness.
The harness is lightweight but built rigid to withstand the harshest conditions, while also featuring built in suspension trauma straps for added safety in case user is subject to a fall. With Frontline, users working at heights can work with confidence, as we are always building to prioritize with worker safety!
- Back, shoulder and waist pads are of moisture wicking material for better breathability and a more comfortable fit to help reduce user fatigue and heat exhaustion
- Made up of high tenacity black polyester webbing and safety orange stitching, makes it easier to do stitching safety inspection because of the color contrasting
- Features 5-points of adjustability, making the harness fits snug and more comfortable on users
- Harness features integrated suspension trauma straps to avoid suspension trauma if subject to a fall
- Convenient reinforced belt and rigid pad supports tool belts without harness falling or sagging
- Includes aluminum quick-connect buckle on chest strap & tongue buckles on leg straps for fast and easy adjustment
- Comes with 2 lanyard keepers on the shoulder straps for lanyard placement and to help avoid tripping hazards
Standards and Specs:
- Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI and OSHA standards
- Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs - (2267.9 kgs)
- Tested by an Independent 3rd Party Lab accredited to ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2017