Frontline Combat Economy Series Full Body Harness (Universal)
Frontline's Combat Series harness was developed to deliver performance, durability and reliability for workers across all industries. Made up of safety orange colored high tenacity polyester, helps make the harness potentially more visible and its universal sizing fits most users. The Combat Series is the quick go to economical solution, while never compromising on safety!
Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI, OSHA & CSA standards
Features and Specs:
- Weight Capacity: 310 lbs. (141 kg.)
- Lightweight components make the harness lighter
- 1 Back d-ring for fall arrest
- 3 points of adjustability
- Chest strap and leg straps are provided with pass thru buckles for easy adjustment
- Additional back support strap provided for a comfortable fit
- Ideally positioned sub-pelvic strap for extended comfort
- Equipped with fall indicator on shoulder strap
- Breaking strength - greater than 5,000 lbs
- Meets or exceeds ANSI and OSHA applicable standards
- Universal sizing, fitting most users
The real solutions to face a fall hazard of any kind are now in the hands of the people closest to the action. Our mission is to make sure that the exposed worker is equipped and ready to drive their performance to a peak while at their frontlines!
Frontline Fall Protection Inc., is focused on providing fall protection equipment that responds to the requirements of highly demanding tasks while working at heights. All the Frontline product segments are designed and tested to meet or exceed OSHA or ANSI standards, but beyond complying, our products are meant to building the future in a safer and smarter manner.