Protecta 1340161 PRO 6' Shock Absorbing Lanyard with Rebar Hooks
PRO™ Stretch shock absorbing lanyards provide high quality compliance at an economical price and incorporate a unique stretchable design. They offer complete freedom of movement while reducing trip fall hazards, dragging or snagging by expanding to 6 ft. (1.8m) when taut and automatically contracting to 4-1/2 ft. (1.4m) in reaction to the worker’s movements. The design is lightweight and provides added comfort and safety. The unique inner core begins to extend and absorb energy once subjected to a fall, and limits the fall arrest forces to safe levels. A built-in impact indicator provides easy visual evidence if the shock has been involved in a fall. All Protecta® lanyards feature high strength, durable and corrosion resistant materials to stand-up to demanding jobsites.
6 ft. (1.8m) double-leg 100% tie-off with elastic web and snap hook at center, steel rebar hooks at leg ends.
Meets or exceeds OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI A10.32, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.
Features and Specs:
- Capacity 130-310 lbs. (59-141kg)
- 6 ft. (1.8m) double-leg 100% tie-off single-leg lanyard
- Stretches in reaction to your movements
- Abrasion resistant polyester tubular webbing
- User friendly self locking snap hook at center
- Self-locking steel rebar hook at leg ends
- Energy absorbing design limits fall arrest forces
- Built-in impact indicator