PIP 19-D322 Great White 3GX Dyneema Diamond Blended Glove (Dozen)
Used for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction and other general duty applications.
Features and Specs:
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Dyneema® Diamond & Lycra shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Polyurethane coated palm and fingertips for great abrasion resistance, excellent puncture resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- ANSI 3
- Sold by Dozen
- ANSI A3
- EN388 RESULTS: 4542CX
- Abrasion: 4, Cut (Coupe Test): 5, Tear: 4, Puncture: 2, Cut (TDM-100 Test): C, Impact Protection: X.
Dyneema® Diamond Technology
With Dyneema® Diamond Technology cut resistance can be doubled compared to Dyneema® Continuous Filament Technology. The unmatched comfort level provides a cool, non-irritating sensation and feels like you are not even wearing gloves. But, the best feature of all, is the cost-effective and unmatched durability that stands up to laundering for long lasting value.