Miller SORBSYS SkyORB Overhead Rotational Boom Anchor
The new Miller SkyORB Overhead Rotational Boom Anchor provides a safe overhead anchorage that is designed specifically for use around vehicles, utilizing the vehicle weight to secure the anchor for proper fall arrest, eliminating the need for heavy and bulky counter weights. The SkyORB Anchor is a pre-engineered system that replaces the need for very expensive, highly engineered, fixed overhead anchor systems.
Features and Specs:
- Provides the worker with an easy and quick connection with their fall arrest system while working at height.
- Designed to eliminate the need for heavy and bulky counter weights by utilizing vehicle weight to safely secure the system in place.
- Weighing only 1,050 lbs. (476 kg), it is significantly lighter than competitive systems on the market, making the SkyORB Anchor more versatile.
- The modular design is easy to assemble and transport only using a forklift.
- With a 20 ft. telescoping mast and a boom that rotates 360°, it can be easily positioned above the worker’s head minimizing free-fall distance and swing fall.
- Patented energy absorbing technology reduces forces on the system
- Oil and Gas
- Confined Space
- Fall from height
Meets all applicable OSHA and ANSI standards
NOTE: This is a NON-RETURNABLE ITEM