Honeywell 24-0913B CoreShield Smooth Nitrile Coating
Enhanced cut resistance, comfort, ease of selection, cost effectiveness... All in one glove. With Honeywell CoreShield™, simplified hand protection is at your fingertips.
Features and Specs:
- Easy to choose
- The color-coded marking system makes it easy for you to choose the gloves you need for your application: according to the new EN 388:2016 European standard and ANSI-105-2016 American standard. Choose by level of cut protection: grip: dexterity and fit.
- Easy to wear
- One of the lightest-weight cut-protective gloves on the market: they help to prevent hand fatigue for workers who need to wear them all day long.
- Skin-friendly yarns that reduce the allergy risk to wearers. CoreShield™ gloves are certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- Hand and wrist protection.
- Touchscreen resistive and capacitive.
- Cost-effective to buy
- Thumb reinforcement.
- CoreShield™ High Performance Coating has special abrasion technology for x2 durability coating.
- The wash ability of the glove material means that even after 5 washing cycles: there are no significant changes in performance or size.
- CoreShield™ gloves have a longer life: which in turn translates into less frequent replacements and reduced cost of ownership. Purchasing of CoreShield™ gloves is an investment.
- CoreShield™ High Performance Smooth Nitrile coating is liquid repellent: provides dry grip performance: water and oil proof coating: abrasion resistance: high level of durability and excellent dexterity.
- CoreShield™ Engineered Yarn Skin friendly and comfortable material to shield the cut resistant material Softer skin-friendly yarn in contact with the skin