Frontline COM345KSV Reusable Concrete Anchor 5k with Swiveling D-Ring
One of our most popular reusable anchors, this portable easily installed concrete anchorage connector can be used in a variety of fall protection applications.The reusable concrete anchor is easily installed and can be used on vertical or horizontal applications. Its ease of use and functionality helps users install and relocate onto the next anchoring location quickly maintaining a good level of productivity while keeping the upmost safety compliance and user confidence.
Features and Specs:
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Includes swiveling d-ring for better functionality
- Built tough, rugged and corrosion resistant
- Built to last on the toughest environments
- Compact, lightweight and reusable
- Concrete Hole Diameter Install Size: .75″ (1.90 cms)
- Weight: 0.4-lbs (0 - 1.81 Kgs)
- Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbf / 22kn (2267.9 Kgs)
- User Maximum Capacity: 310lbs (140.6 Kgs)
- Compliance: OSHA 1910, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.7 & CE-EN 795