The 2-way anchor is an anchor clamp which is designed for use on standing seam roofs. The 2-way anchor is easy and quick to install with minimum use of tools. The lightweight anchor weighs less that 5 lbs and can be easily transported from one anchor location to the next anchor with minimum effort. The anchor is compatible with an extensive use of connecting devices, including self-retracting lifelines, shock absorbing lanyards and vertical lifelines.
Features and Specs:
- The Anchor is of high strength, rugged and reusable
- Tensile Strength: 5,000-lbf/22kN
- User Maximum Capacity: 130-310lbs
- Material: Zinc-Plated Steel
- Application: Standing seam roofs (24 gauge min)
- Bolts and washers included with anchor
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.1-2007, ANSI A10.32-2012, OSHA 1926, OSHA 1910
The real solutions to face a fall hazard of any kind are now in the hands of the people closest to the action. Our mission is to make sure that the exposed worker is equipped and ready to drive their performance to a peak while at their frontlines!
Frontline Fall Protection Inc., is focused on providing fall protection equipment that responds to the requirements of highly demanding tasks while working at heights. All the Frontline product segments are designed and tested to meet or exceed OSHA or ANSI standards, but beyond complying, our products are meant to building the future in a safer and smarter manner.