Sport Mask Activated Carbon Dust Mask with Exhalation Valves
- Powerful Filtration Sports Mask - Mask shell enhances breathability and also includes inner replaceable filter, which can block pollution like exhaust Fumes, Dust, Smog, Smoke, Pollen, Spores, other harmful agents, etc.
- Multifunctional Use - Dust Mask is perfect for all outdoor and indoor sports, such as running, walking, cycling, motorcycling, moto-x, skiing, paintball, lawn mowing, on public transport and other outdoor activities.
- Five Layers of Filter Protection - The first layer blocks larger particles. The second layer is activated carbon filter layer, adsorption of harmful chemicals. The third and fourth layers can filter 0.03 micron particles. The fifth layer is the inner layer of non-woven fabric, comfortable and breathable, resistant to dirt, so that wearing more sanitary.
- Features Adjustable Velcro for Rapid Sealing - Adjustable nose clip, helps better-fit the face while highly durable.
- Rapid double air breathing valves, offer maximum ventilation without sacrificing filtration.
- If using eye protection, mask won't fog up glasses.
- Product is ideal for mouth and nose covering, complying with new CDC guidelines
- Universal sizing, one size fits most
- With Nosepiece facing away from you. Hold the earloop strap in each hand with the noisepiece up.
- Position the respirator under the chin.
- Pull each strap over the ear. Adjust the straps as comfortable as possible.
- Place the fingertips of both hands at the tops of the nosepiece. Mold the nosepiece to the shape of the nose bridge by pushing inwards while moving your finger tips down both sides of the nosepiece. Pinching the respirator nosepiece using only one hand may result in less effective respirator fit.
It is very important to press the nosepiece firmly to the nose bridge to form a good seal
The effective working life or replacement of the mask filters depends on a number of factors, such as: the breathing rate of the user; ambient levels of pollution; the length of time the filter is actively working; hygiene levels. Taking these factors into account, filters should be replaced accordingly to the exposure and mask usage, initial signs of ease of breathability or contact to harmful agents immediately, which ever comes soonest.
To purchase more filters (Click Here)