A low cost and portable means of cooling breathing air while keeping workers comfortable and productive for hours. This system is capable of reducing the air temperature from 180°F to as low as 50°F. The cooling system is connected to a high pressure breathing source, such as a filtration panel, cascade system or compressor, not to exceed 150 psi, through a 5' long inlet supply airline using a heavy duty Hansen coupler. Air flowing through the FDA Grade PVC temperature cooling coil inside the 70 quart cooler reduces the air temperature by having ice poured onto and around the coil. Coils are separated to allow ice to surround hose.
The outlet air is filtered at the end of the coil line by a 5 micron particulate air filter, which removes condensation that may build up in the hose. The pressure regulator includes a pressure gauge and adjustable knob with locking ring. Single outlet coupler can adapt to 3-Worker Manifold. Transportation is made easy with durable wheels and a locking telescoping pull handle. Dimensions: 20" W x 21" L x 24" H, 28 lbs. without ice.
For greater user comfort and increased worker productivity, the AllegroAir Airline Cooling System is a low cost and portable means of cooling breathing air produced by high pressure breathing source such as a filtration panel or compressor not to exceed 150 psi (10.34bar). It is capable of reducing the air temperature from 180ºF (82.22°C) to as low as 50ºF (10°C)
Features and Specs:
- 70 quart (66.24 liter) “MAXCOLD” Igloo Cooler
- Durable wheels and locking telescope pull handle
- 5’ (1.52m) long inlet supply hose
- Heavy duty Hansen inlet coupler
- Uses FDA Grade, 3-A sanitary standard, PVC tubing for temperature cooling coil
- Pressure regulator includes a pressure gauge and adjustable knob with locking ring
- Inline 5-micon particulate filter with manual drain
- Single outlet coupler can adapt quickly to accept 3-worker manifold
- Use with filtration panels, cascade system or compressor
- Cooling system will provide cool air for hours