With no moving parts, the vortex tube spins filtered compressed air to separate it into cold and hot air streams by forcing the compressed air through a generation chamber which spins the air centrifugally along the inner walls at a high rate of speed toward the control valve, producing cold or hot airstreams.
Features and Specs:
- Provides continuous cool or warm air delivery
- Easy temperature adjustment even with gloved hands
- No moving parts, exceptionally reliable
- Control valve allows for temperature adjustment
- Will cool or warm compressed air by 25° F (-13.8° C)
- Includes Cooler and Heater