Frontline RPW061R Web 6ft SRL with Steel Rebar Hook End
Web Single Leg 6ft SRL with Steel Rebar Hook End.
Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-14, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910
Features and Specs:
- Extremely light in weight, (weighing less than 1.32 lbs excluding hook)
- Can be used as a Single & Y-Shaped Lanyard with Mono/Twin Connectors
- High strength housing provides maximum durability, making the unit nearly indestructible
- Automatic quick fall arrester to arrest fall to less than 900 lbs & fall arrest distance less than 24″
- Has inbuilt textile shock pack with protective cover on it
- 6 ft Retractable Webbing provides continuous fall protection without any obstacles- keeps lifeline out of worker’s way, reducing snagging, fragging & trip falls
- Fall distance is minimal as compared to shock absorbing lanyards hence retrieval of fall victim is easier
- Consists of detailed Dos’ & Dont’s Instruction inside the cover
- Conforms to ANSI Z 359.14-2014 Class A
- Conforms to OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910
Unique Features :
- New smart & stylish design with different hook options to choose from
- Incorporated with robust & durable casing, this SRL is extremely light in weight & easy to carry (almost pocket size)
- Made up of finest material for longevity and extended use
The real solutions to face a fall hazard of any kind are now in the hands of the people closest to the action. Our mission is to make sure that the exposed worker is equipped and ready to drive their performance to a peak while at their frontlines!
Frontline Fall Protection Inc., is focused on providing fall protection equipment that responds to the requirements of highly demanding tasks while working at heights. All of the Frontline product segments are designed and tested to meet or exceed OSHA or ANSI standards, but beyond complying, our products are meant to building the future in a safer and smarter manner.