Purell 8705-04 Advanced Hand Sanitizer Foam Case of 4/ea
- Kills 99.99 percent of most common germs that may cause illness
- Outperforms other hand sanitizers ounce-for-ounce¹
- Clinically-proven to maintain skin health²
- America’s #1 Instant Hand Sanitizer³
- SMART-FLEX™ bottle design uses 30% less material than HDPE
- Patent-pending controlled collapse technology maintains bottle shape longer while emptying
- Removable pump for easier recycling
- SANITARY SEALED™ refill helps prevent contamination
- 700 mL
- Packaging Designed for Easy Recycling.
- Luxurious foam formulation.
- PURELL Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer is the most trusted & used brand by hospitals.
- Proven to outperform other hand sanitizers ounce for ounce.
- Refills are made from recyclable plastic.
- Sold by Case of 4/ea
Active Ingredient: Active ingredient Ethyl alcohol 70% v/v
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum)
Ingredients of ‘fragrance/parfum’ comply with the safety standards of the International Fragrance Association (IFRA) and can be found within the List of Consumer Goods Fragrance Ingredients