MSA Freestanding Counterweight Constant Force Post
MSA's Latchways Freestanding Constant Force post provides assured worker safety at height where there is an occasional or temporary requirement to access flat roofs or structures.
Meets or Exceed Conforms to OSHA 1910.66 App C & 1926.502 clause (d) (15), Conforms to BS EN 795 Class E.
Features and Specs:
At the heart of the system is MSA’s unique Constant Force Technology. The Constant Force Post is contained within an anchor device consisting of a galvanized steel frame and galvanized steel weights bolted in a circular formation onto rubber coated base weights. In the event of a fall, the Constant Force post deploys to limit the load on the system while the weights simultaneously create a friction anchor between the unit and the roof surface.
- D-Ring is not included (Sold separately 85032-00)
- Applicable where there is an occasional safety at height requirement
- Suitable for flat roofs (maximum 5° pitch)
- 220lb/100kg Upgrade Kit for additional weight (includes 4x 25kg plates and 4x nut/bolt/washers/end cap assembly)
- Can be used on a wide range of roof surfaces including concrete, single-ply membrane, bituminous membrane, sanded and stone chipping asphalt, and steel profile
- No need to puncture the roof membrane to fix the system
- Special rotating anchor turns through 90° for maximum user flexibility
- Each anchor device protects a single user
- Conforms to OSHA 1910.66 App C & 1926.502 clause (d) (15)
- Conforms to BS EN 795 Class E
Markets: Contractor, Industrial, Mining, Oil & Gas, Utilities
Applications: Working at Heights