MSA ALTAIR Single-Gas Detector provides over two years of maintenance-free performance (depending upon alarm minutes used). Long life, cost-effective single-gas detectors offer outstanding dust and water protection and feature a distinctive triple alarm system. Two bright LEDs and piercing audible alarm with standard vibrating alarm help to ensure that no alarm condition goes unnoticed. Rubberized armor housing and one-button operation provide durability and ease of use. Units will not deactivate after two years of operation; instead will perform as long as battery capacity and sensor performance allow. Built-in calibration feature enables users to potentially further extend instrument life. ALTAIR Single-Gas Detectors are part of MSAs ALTAIR Detector family of products.
Features and Specs:
- This detector is intended for the use and detection of Oxygen (O2).
- Factory-calibrated detector with warranted two-year service life (1080 alarm minutes)
- Maintenance-free; no sensor or battery changes necessary
- Easy bump check and built-in calibration feature
- Bump check confirmed with checkmark on instrument LCD, displayed for 24 hours
- High-capacity battery
- Built-in IR communications enables interface MSA Link Software
- Built-in gas delivery adapter for gas response tests (no cal cap to lose)
- Rated to IP67 for dust and water ingress