MSA 10095805 AirHawk® II includes a Supplied Air Respirator With Medium Hycar™ Rubber Advantage® 4000 Facepiece With Rubber Head Harness, Aluminum 30-Minute Cylinder, Nylon Harness With Chest Strap.
Built upon MSA's established AirHawk MMR Air Mask and is a lightweight, durable, and economical SCBA for many industrial IDLH (immediately dangerous to life or health) applications. Lower-cost options while offering many new choices not offered with any other industrial SCBA. Available in both low-pressure and high-pressure versions.Pressure-demand apparatus designed to maintain a slight positive air pressure inside the facepiece during inhalation and exhalation.
- Industrial SCBA
- Aluminum cylinder 2216
- 30 min duration
- Head gear includes full facepiece
- Includes: Advantage 4000 Harness, Cylinder, Medium Facepiece
- Standards NIOSH
- Lightweight, durable, economical SCBA
- Pressure-demand apparatus maintain positive air
- Ergonomic backplate and harness assembly for comfortable, stable wear
- Detachable components for easy maintenance
- Easy-release friction buckles
- No Case