MSA 10128627 Galaxy GX2 ALTAIR 5/5X Multigas Detector No-Charging
Simplicity counts with the MSA GALAXY® GX2 Automated Test System for advanced safety management and effortless operation. The GALAXY GX2 Automated Test System provides simple, intelligent testing and calibration of MSA ALTAIR® and ALTAIR PRO Single-Gas Detectors and ALTAIR 4X and ALTAIR 5X Multigas Detectors. Easy-to-use automated test stand offers high performance as either stand-alone unit or integrated portable detector management system, enabling total data access and control of the MSA ALTAIR family Gas Detector fleet. New MSA Link™ Pro Software for proactive safety management; gas exposure email alerts, direct data input, live filtering, test and exposure queries, collecting and printing reports.
This easy-to-use automated test stand offers high performance as either a stand-alone unit or an integrated portable detector management system, enabling total data access and control of MSA’s ALTAIR Gas Detector fleet. Once any ALTAIR Family Gas Detector is placed within the GALAXY GX2 System, it can be tested, calibrated and charged automatically.* Flexibility allows for up to 10 test stations, four cylinder holders and multi-unit charger within one GALAXY GX2 System detector bank.
Features and Specs:
- No-charging / 4 Valve (for use with 1-4 calibration gas cylinders)
- Color touch screen for ease of setup and viewing
- Extremely simple to use; testing starts automatically without touching a single button
- Simultaneous testing of up to ten instruments
- GALAXY GX2 System is optimized for use with MSA’s XCell® Sensors; provides up to 50% cost of ownership reduction
- At-a-glance indicators include low calibration gas volume, expiration warnings and test stand status.
- MSA Link Pro Software provides proactive safety management, dashboard overview and total record-keeping
- 18 languages available for test stand and MSA Link Pro Software that simplifies usage and reduces training
- North American Charger.