M2700N95 Plus Relief From Organic Vapors Series Particulate Respirators With HandyStrap® & Ventex® Valve
All Moldex masks are contoured to naturally fit the user’s face and with the molded nose bridge there’s no metal noseband to adjust so the seal is maintained with less pressure. Foam nose cushion adds to overall comfort and the exclusive Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster so breathing resistance is reduced and workers stay cooler which means they won’t mind wearing it for an entire shift.
Features and Specs:
- HandyStrap allows mask to hang down loosely and comfortably around the user's neck when not in use
- Cloth HandyStrap feels cool and comfortable
- Added carbon layer helps filter out nuisance levels of ozone and organic vapors (less than OSHA PEL)
- Can be used against most welding fumes (free of oil)
- Fits easily under welding hoods
- Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster so workers breathe easier and stay cooler
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort and less pressure
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband
- Facepiece is naturally contoured for less pressure
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% against non-oil based particulates
- Certified under 42CFR84
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
- Available in two sizes, for most workers and OSHA compliance
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative
- Made in U.S.A.
- Box of 10respirators
The KN95 non-medical grade protective face cover is great mask to protect against airborne particulates and hazards, having an efficiency rate of at least 95% of airborne particles >0.3 microns.
A KN95 mask is a protective device designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles. The 'KN95' designation means that when subjected to careful testing, the mask blocks at least 95 percent of (0.3 microns) test particles. If properly fitted, the filtration capabilities of KN95 masks can exceed a higher filtration rate than 95%.
Construction, mining, textile, manufacturing, wood processing, electronic, automobile manufacturing, general public or other industries that require particulate protective situations.
- 5-Layers of protection include Filament non-woven fabric, flexible moderate thickness.
- The KN95 is designed to offer more protection than standard disposable 3-Ply masks or your conventional face cover
- The KN95 is lightweight and foldable, its design and overall lightweight structure make this mask easy to store and carry.
- Provide smooth breathing features, with the metal fastening strip ensuring optimal sealing between the bridge of the nose and the mask.
- Comes conveniently single packaged and sealed for better hygiene and mask distribution
- 2 Boxes of 10 Units
Standards and Specs:
- Standards: GB2626-2006; EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- KN95 and FFP2 approval markings referenced on the mask
- CDC: This mask is for non-medical use, thus complying with face covering recommendations
- FDA: MFG is Registered under the FDA.gov Data Base (Click here)
- Brand & MFG: EASEWELL / Medical Branch of Zhangzhou Easepal Industry Co.. Ltd