Miller MFLEC-4/6FT TurboLite Personal Fall Limiters with with galvanized steel cable lifeline and steel locking rebar hook 6'
In work sites of every variety, edges are much more common than people realize – and they pose a greater risk than you’d expect. Without protection designed for edges, traditional lifelines risk being severed. Designed for performance in sharp and smooth edge applications, the TurboLite Edge offers versatility, enhanced user mobility and maximum safety. The TurboLite Edge ensures workers are safe in applications requiring foot-level tie-off or working near edges.
Meets or Exceeds OSHA/ANSI - 42 in (1.1m) CSA - 39 in (1m)
Features and Specs:
- Steel Locking Rebar Hook
- Galvanized steel cable lifeline
- Length 6 Feet
- Maximizes versatility for virtually any short-range application
- Worker Capacity 420 lbs.
- Models available for sharp and smooth edges include an integral shock absorber to keep the lifeline intact in the event of a fall over an edge.
- Two buttons on harness connector positioned in two different planes require two distinct actions prevent accidental disengagement. A red indicator line gives a warning if the pin is not properly engaged.
- Forget about pin buttons that are difficult to operate and the troublesome need to connect the shock-absorber to the harness. With a single-click one pin connection you can focus on the task at hand.
- Compared to shock-absorbing lanyards, the TurboLite Edge is an effective solution for applications with limited fall clearance.
Recommended Unit Slippage
- Oil and Gas
- Wind Energy