Klein Tools D201-7CSTA Ironworker's Pliers Aggressive Knurl 9-Inch
These Ironworker's Pliers cut and twist rebar tie wire. They feature aggressive teeth for a strong grip when twisting and pulling. The spring-loaded design enables self-opening. Exclusive handle tempering absorbs the ''snap'' when cutting wire. Hook-bend in the handle provides added grip and leverage.
Features and Specs:
- Deep channels on the knurl provide a strong grip for easier twisting and pulling.
- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire.
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening.
- Exclusive handle tempering absorbs the ''snap'' when cutting wire.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Side-cutting knives at hinge.
- Forged steel for maximum durability.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.