Suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood & paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). The Pro 10 MP unit is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, cylinder is manufactured from impact resistant steel and the valve assembly is all metal.
Features and Specs:
- Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use
- Net agent weight (Average) 10 lb.
- Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Tough impact resistant metal valve, handle & lever
- 18 lb. of fire extinguishing agent (Average)
- 6 year limited manufacturer warranty
- UL rated 4-A, 60-B:C
- Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection
- U.S.C.G. approved bracket part number 292474 (not supplied)