KASK WHE00082 Zenith X Helmet
Welcome to the next generation Zenith helmet. The Kask Zenith X Helmet was designed with feedback in mind. It boasts increased protection, comfort, durability, technology, and performance over the original Kask Zenith. With protection against side, front, and rear impacts, shock energy absorption capacity, penetration resistance, retention system strength, and retention system effectiveness, you'll know you'll be getting the best helmet Kask can make. The suspension ratchet system has been updated to be easier than ever to adjust fit and the moisture-wicking interior is infused with silver ion to help deodorize. It comes in 8 different colors.
- Protection against side, front, and rear impacts
- Universal-adjustable ratchet system and chin strap
- Accessory clips and slots for Kask helmet accessories
- Hydrocool moisture-wicking technology
- Protection against electric hazards.
- Lightweight external shell with exponential better performance. Excels in impact absorption, especially at lower temperatures (-30ºC / 86 °F). Resists yellowing and degradation.
- Helmet internal shell designed with a low-density inner core optimized for protection from top impacts.
- Higher density external crown system that provides stronger allaround protection and improved comfort.
- Patented inner padding attachment system that enhances padding durability, replacement, and removal.
- Advanced composite fabric integrated with Hydrocool® moisturewicking technology and exceptionally soft textiles for enhanced user comfort. Infused with a deodorizing silver ion treatment.
- Front attachment point for advanced customization and easy integration of accessories such as badge holders and headlamps. Includes cap cover for debris protection.
- One size fits most.
- Meets ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class E, EN 12492 Clauses 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 4.2.2, 4.2.3, and 4.2.4
- Adjustable from 20.5 - 24.8 inches
- 3 Year Guarantee
- 10 Year Shelf Life
- Made in USA