General Tools MMD7NP Moisture Meter, Pinless, Digital LCD with Tricolor Bar Graph
Finding moisture is the first step in early mold prevention. High levels of moisture that go untreated are the main cause for harmful mold growth in the home.
With the MMD7NP pinless moisture meter by General Tools, scanning large areas of drywall and wood is easy with the pinless pad sensor. Quickly determine where your major problems areas are without making pin holes in your walls.
Worried about a leak? This meter can help you track it to its source. This can also be a great help in flood damaged homes. Use it to find where the water line truly stops so that you can remediate and stop future damage.
Features and Specs:
- Separate settings for drywall, masonry, softwood and hardwood
- Non-invasive measurement technique produces relative readings
- Jumbo backlit LCD + tricolor LED bar graph
- Auto calibrating
- Data hold
- Separate out-of-range alarms for wood and building materials
- Measurement ranges: 0 to 53% for softwood, 0 to 35% for hardwood; relative readings for wallboard and masonry
- Measurement accuracy/resolution: ±4%/1%
- Maximum measurement depth: 3/4 in. (19mm)
- Out-of-range alarm levels: >17% for wood, >70% for drywall and masonry
- Display type and size: 99.9 count, 2 in. (51mm) diagonal LCD with 0.5 in. (13mm) high digits
- Auto power off: After 2 minutes of inactivity
- Operating temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C) @ <80% RH
- Weight (without battery): 5.4 oz. (152g)
- Power source: "9V" battery (included)
- 1-year limited warranty