Frontline Reusable 5K Concrete Anchor
One of our most popular reusable anchors, this portable easily installed concrete anchorage connector can be used in a variety of fall protection applications.The reusable concrete anchor is easily installed and can be used on vertical or horizontal applications. Its ease of use and functionality helps users install and relocate onto the next anchoring location quickly maintaining a good level of productivity while keeping the upmost safety compliance and user confidence.
Features and Specs:
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Built tough, rugged and corrosion resistant
- Built to last on the toughest environments
- Compact, lightweight and reusable
- Concrete Hole Diameter Install Size: .75″
- Weight: 0.4-lbs
- Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbf / 22kn
- User Maximum Capacity: 310lbs
- Compliance: OSHA 1910.140, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.7 & CE-EN 795
The real solutions to face a fall hazard of any kind are now in the hands of the people closest to the action. Our mission is to make sure that the exposed worker is equipped and ready to drive their performance to a peak while at their frontlines!
Frontline Fall Protection Inc., is focused on providing fall protection equipment that responds to the requirements of highly demanding tasks while working at heights. All the Frontline product segments are designed and tested to meet or exceed OSHA or ANSI standards, but beyond complying, our products are meant to building the future in a safer and smarter manner.