Frontline Rebar Positioning Chain Assembly with Swivel
Rebar Positioning Chain Assembly with Swiveling Hooks.
Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-14, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910
Features and Specs:
- Lightweight and durable
- Perfect for work positioning
- Rebar Hook Ends
- Swiveling chains for better positioning
- Conforms to ANSI Z359.3-2017
- Conforms to OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910
- Weight Capacity 310 lbs.
- Includes free drawstring bag with safety reflective tape for convenient product storage.
- Product has been third party tested by SATRA, an accredited ISO/IEC 17025 laboratory to ensure product quality, reliability and compliance.
The real solutions to face a fall hazard of any kind are now in the hands of the people closest to the action. Our mission is to make sure that the exposed worker is equipped and ready to drive their performance to a peak while at their frontlines!
Frontline Fall Protection Inc., is focused on providing fall protection equipment that responds to the requirements of highly demanding tasks while working at heights. All of the Frontline product segments are designed and tested to meet or exceed OSHA or ANSI standards, but beyond complying, our products are meant to building the future in a safer and smarter manner.