Frontline Premium Vertical Lifeline with Openable Rope Grab and SAL
Frontline Vertical Lifelines with self-tracking openable rope grab with integrated 3' shock absorbing lanyard are ideal for roofing applications, scaffold, swing stages or similar types of operations where fall protection is needed above for vertical descend/ascend tasks.
The rope grab with attached shock absorbing is the openable type and can be conveniently attached anywhere in the length of the vertical lifeline, just by opening the rope grab, choosing the location and then securing it by closing it into place again.
- Rope is of high strength polysteel material
- Openable rope grab type, makes it convenient and more productive to work with
- Rope grab is made of high grade steel material, making the rope grab long lasting and highly durable
- Sets up in just seconds, as easy as unscrewing one screw and feeding the 5/8" vertical lifeline, then screwing it back together
- Includes lanyard with integrated shock pack and snaphook to attach directly to back d-ring of harness
- Rope grab equipped with double locking closing mechanism
- Available in lengths of 25 ft and 50 ft
Specs and Standards:
- Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs
- Max User Capacity: 310 lbs
- Meets or exceeds ANSI & OSHA applicable standards