The Portable Skylight Netting Systems are made of high-impact 4" knot-less polypropylene materials. Skylight Netting from Frontline is used during design builds, new construction, renovations, and maintenance roof work.
The Skylight Netting System is designed to protect employee and personnel from falling though openings or hazards that are not properly secure with a hardcover or otherwise unprotected. The Frontline Portable Skylight Netting fits over a standard skylight or hatch opening.
- Easy to set-up for fall protection use
- Functions as a fall prevention system, protecting workers in the event of a fall into a skylight
- When installed on a skylight that is permanently integrated into the roof, the system can be used as an anchorage connector. Simply attach a compatible lanyard or SRL to ratchet strap and begin work in fall arrest
- Two snap hooks included with each net to help gather lose netting
- Personnel Fall Protection
- Skylight/Hatch Opening Cover
- Solar Panel Installation Protection
- New Roof Construction
- Roof Renovation
- Roof Maintenance
Specs and Compliance:
- OSHA and ANSI Complaint:
- OSHA 1910.23(a)(5), 1926.501(b)(1), ANSI Z359.1-07 & ANSI A10.32-12