Frontline 4-person 100ft Adjustable Horizontal Lifeline System with 6ft Anchor Straps (Case of 4)
Frontline introduces a new Horizon 4 Man Temporary Horizontal Lifeline made up of Kernmantle Rope of 5/8″ diameter and a uniquely designed Tensioner integrated within the lifeline.
This Lifeline is provided with 4 ‘O Rings’ as Mobile Anchors made up of High Strength Alloy Steel.
Meets or Exceeds: ANSI Z359.1-2007, EN 795:2012 TYPE C & TS16415:2013 TYPE C
Features and Specs:
- Quick & easy to install, and is re-usable
- Suitable for up to 4 personnel
- Highly corrosion resistant Tensioner made of Aluminium & Stainless Steel
- Consists of tension indicator for creating an adequate tension in the Line
- The Lifeline made up of 5/8″ diameter Kernmantle Rope, has a swivel brass connector at one end, which can be connected to a rated anchor point with the help of a Steel Quarter Turn Locking carabiner. The other end of the lifeline is connected with the help of a carabiner, connected to the eye of the tensioner. The anchorage line is secured at the termination with the help of a stop-knot covered with a protective sleeve.
- Has Swivel Brass Connector – Specially designed to prevent any twisting of the rope.
- The system has 4 Steel O-Rings to enable the user to easily attach the Lanyard of his Harness to the Lifeline using a carabiner.
- Total Length of the Line is 25m. Covers a span of 15ft. to 100ft.
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 5620 lbs
- The whole system is supplied in a bag, which is permanently attached to the assembly and also enables the user to easily carry the system with the help of comfortable handles provided in the bag. This Bag is designed in such a way that it keeps the unused rope safely, thereby preventing the rope being subjected to abrasion or any damage caused from dust, dirt grime, oil etc.
- Once fitted, you can easily put back the extra rope not deployed along the length, into the Bag.
- Case of two
The real solutions to face a fall hazard of any kind are now in the hands of the people closest to the action. Our mission is to make sure that the exposed worker is equipped and ready to drive their performance to a peak while at their frontlines!
Frontline Fall Protection Inc., is focused on providing fall protection equipment that responds to the requirements of highly demanding tasks while working at heights. All of the Frontline product segments are designed and tested to meet or exceed OSHA or ANSI standards, but beyond complying, our products are meant to building the future in a safer and smarter manner.