The Commercial Anchors are designed for a number of applications including fall arrest, fall restraint and window washing tiebacks. The commercial anchor is compatible with an extensive use of connecting devices, including self-retracting lifelines, shock absorbing lanyards and vertical and horizontal lifelines.
Features and Specs:
- The Anchor is of high strength, rugged and reusable
- Great for exterior or indoor use
- Tensile Strength: 5,000-lbf/22kN
- Post Height: 12”
- User Maximum Capacity: 130-420lbs
- Application: Metal, wood or concrete structures
- Fasteners included
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.32-2012, OSHA 1926.502, OSHA 1910.140
The real solutions to face a fall hazard of any kind are now in the hands of the people closest to the action. Our mission is to make sure that the exposed worker is equipped and ready to drive their performance to a peak while at their frontlines!
Frontline Fall Protection Inc., is focused on providing fall protection equipment that responds to the requirements of highly demanding tasks while working at heights. All the Frontline product segments are designed and tested to meet or exceed OSHA or ANSI standards, but beyond complying, our products are meant to building the future in a safer and smarter manner.