Frontline Extremely Lightweight and Compact Casing Material Design with 1’’ width Aramid Webbing Lanyard
- Extremely light in weight and compact, so its easily transported to the different locations
- Quick-action braking system with swivel top with side lifeline exit
- The SRL lifeline is of Aramid fiber webbing with UHMWPE (Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene) material, making the webbing lightweight with extreme high impact strength features
- It's Thermoplastic Housing is extremely rugged, making the SRL durable and a reliable fall protection device
- Can be used as a single or double SRL retractable with the mono/twin connector
- Automatic quick fall arrester to arrest fall to less than 1800 lbs & fall arrest distance less than 24″
- Has inbuilt textile shock pack with protective cover on it
- Webbing provides continuous fall protection without any obstacles keeping the lifeline out of worker’s way reducing snags, trip falls, worker fatigue therefore increasing productivity and user comfort
- Includes free drawstring bag with safety reflective tape for convenient product storage
Specs and Standards:
- Connector Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- User Max Weight Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Lifeline length: 6'
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014
- Meets or exceeds OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910