Frontline Extremely Lightweight and Compact Casing Material Design with 1’’ width Aramid Webbing Lanyard
- Extremely light in weight and compact, so its easily transported to the different locations
- Quick-action braking system with swivel top with side lifeline exit
- The SRL lifeline is of Aramid fiber webbing with UHMWPE (Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene) material, making the webbing lightweight with extreme high impact strength features
- It's Thermoplastic Housing is extremely rugged, making the SRL durable and a reliable fall protection device
- Automatic quick fall arrester to arrest fall to less than 1800 lbs & fall arrest distance less than 24″
- Has inbuilt textile shock pack with protective cover on it
- Webbing provides continuous fall protection without any obstacles keeping the lifeline out of worker’s way reducing snags, trip falls, worker fatigue therefore increasing productivity and user comfort
- Includes free drawstring bag with safety reflective tape for convenient product storage
Specs and Standards:
- Connector Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- User Max Weight Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Lifeline length: 11'
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014
- Meets or exceeds OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910
The real solutions to face a fall hazard of any kind are now in the hands of the people closest to the action. Our mission is to make sure that the exposed worker is equipped and ready to drive their performance to a peak while at their frontlines!
Frontline Fall Protection Inc., is focused on providing fall protection equipment that responds to the requirements of highly demanding tasks while working at heights. All of the Frontline product segments are designed and tested to meet or exceed OSHA or ANSI standards, but beyond complying, our products are meant to building the future in a safer and smarter manner.