Frontline 60' Confined Space Winch with Galvanized Steel Cable
Whether working on a permit or non-permit confined space application, the Frontline galvanized steel cable winch can be used to lower personnel to their specific work area and it can be used to quickly retrieving personnel when exposed to a hazardous situation back to safety. Frontline winches can be conveniently used for personnel or material lowering and lifting confined space operations.
Features and Specs:
- Includes mounting plate having four bolts for mounting to MEGApod leg
- Comes with rugged and long-lasting galvanized steel wire rope of 3/16″ diameter
- Includes swiveling steel snaphook as a connector for better mobility and user harness connection
- Use: Material/Personnel Lowering and Lifting Rescue Winch
- Lifeline Length: 60’
- Inbuilt Shock Absorption: Yes
- Maximum Lifting Load Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds OSHA 1910 and ANSI Z 359.1-1992, ANSI Z 117.1-1995