Frontline Cable Single Leg 20ft SRL with Steel Snap Hook End (Case of 4)
Extremely Lightweight Polymer Casing Material Design with 20' Galvanized Steel Wire Rope Retractable.
Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-14, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910
Features and Specs:
- Frontline offers an exhaustive range of Self Retractable Lifeline with Galvanized Steel Wire Rope Lanyard.
- Casing is made of high impact strength polymer to prevent breakage and is nearly indestructible.
- These SRL have a swivel anchorage eye and snaphook with impact indicator at the attachment end.
- Conforms to ANSI Z359.14-2014 Class B.
- Conforms to OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910
- Connector strength 5,000 lbs
- Weight Capacity 310 lbs
- Includes free drawstring bag with safety reflective tape for convenient product storage
- Product has been third party tested by SATRA, an accredited ISO/IEC 17025 laboratory to ensure product quality, reliability and compliance.
- Case of 4
The real solutions to face a fall hazard of any kind are now in the hands of the people closest to the action. Our mission is to make sure that the exposed worker is equipped and ready to drive their performance to a peak while at their frontlines!
Frontline Fall Protection Inc., is focused on providing fall protection equipment that responds to the requirements of highly demanding tasks while working at heights. All the Frontline product segments are designed and tested to meet or exceed OSHA or ANSI standards, but beyond complying, our products are meant to building the future in a safer and smarter manner.