Falltech SteelGrip Cable HLL System Horizontal Lifeline Kits
SteelGrip Cable Horizontal Lifeline and Stanchion Systems provide temporary, portable and continuous anchoring for worksite conditions where typical anchorages along a walking surface are limited or nonexistent. SteelGrip HLLs can be configured as single or multi-span systems adapting to specific user’s anchoring needs.
Meets or Exceeds: OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.140 Regulations
Features and Specs:
- Pre-configured in 30´ and 60´ single-span and 80´ and 100´ multi-span systems.
- Single-span systems include one Coil Energy Absorber and two Stanchions while Multi-span systems.
- 42˝ Plated Steel I-Beam Stanchions fit beam flanges up to 2¼˝ thick.
- Plated Steel I-Beam Clamps available with flange width ranges of 4˝ to 12˝, 4˝ to 18˝ and 4˝ to 24˝ and include Steel Wing Nut adjusters.
- System includes 2 Stanchions and 1 Coil Energy Absorber.
- Also includes Tensioning Turnbuckle, 2 Carabiners, and Wire Rope Clips for installation.
- Stanchion Base fits I-Beam Flanges up to 2¼" thick.
- 3/8" Galvanized Steel Cable with thimble-eye termination and 42" I-Beam Stanchions.
- 80' and 100' Systems include one Steel Shackle for use with additional Energy absorber.
- For use by up to two Users per span weighing 310 lbs Max.
Cable HLL Systems Kit Include:
- SteelGrip Stainless Steel Coil Energy Absorber (1 or 2 as needed).
- SteelGrip® I-Beam Stanchions (2 or 3 as needed).
- Intermediate Pass-through Bracket (for multi-span systems only).
- 21¾˝ Galvanized steel jaw and jaw Tensioning Turnbuckle with 12˝ adjustment.
- 2 Alloy Steel Carabiners and Wire Rope Clips (plus Steel Shackle for systems greater than 60´).
- 3/8˝ Galvanized Steel Cable with thimble-eye termination.
Product Specifications: http://cdn.falltech.com/pdf/spec-sheets/Steel-Grip-6033012-60310024.pdf
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
- Inspect before each use.
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.
- Never connect an Energy Absorbing Lanyard to Hip D-Rings.