FallTech 8240 ElasTech Energy Absorbing Lanyard 4.5' to 6'
Meets or Exceeds ANSI Z359.13-2013, OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66
- Elastic leg construction provides variable working length from 4-1/2' to 6' and helps reduce tripping hazards
- High-modulus internal elastic effortlessly expands and contracts with user's movement and retains its elasticity longer than woven materials.
- Full-length internal energy absorber delivers flexible low-profile user comfort compared to traditional pack-style lanyards
- Durable tubular polyester webbing throughout resists abrasion and UV degradation
- Includes alloy steel snap hooks for harness and anchorage connections
- Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Energy Absorber: Polyester POY
- Connectors: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Static Strength: 5,000 lb min.
- ANSI Lanyard Class: 6' free fall
- Max. Arrest Distance: 48"
- Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb
- Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.