FallTech 7372 Heavy-Duty Pass-Thru 6' Web Anchor
6' Pass-Thru anchor sling is constructed using heavy-duty 1-3/4 polyester webbing sewn on to a 3 wear pad. Uses on standard D-ring for connection to deceleration device and one large D-ring for pass-through/wrap around cinching.
Meets or Exceeds OSHA CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66, ANSI A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007
Features and Specs:
- Rated at over 5,000 lbs.
- Ideal for I-beams and other properly rated structural members.
- Economical and light weight: can be used over and over again.
- Heavy-duty 1-3/4" polyester webbing with rugged forged alloy-steel hardware.
- 3" wear pad protects primary webbing from cuts and abrasion.
- Can be used repeatedly.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.
- Capacity 425 lbs.
Spec Sheet Click Here!