The cable Sayfline system is highly portable and ideal for use in situations where welding, sparks or harsh environments are present or where minimal clearance exists. This all-metal system is durable enough to be left in place for long periods of time and light enough to be moved easily from one job to another. Engineered with DBI/SALA attention to quality and detail, the Sayfline systems will work alongside you during maintenance, bridgework, construction and manufacturing with absolute safety and reliability.- 3/8" cable lifeline, wedgegrip termination, turnbuckle tensioner and two Zorbit energy shock absorber.- Incorporates the Zorbit shock absorber for added safety, it allows you to use a standard 5,000 lb. Rated anchorage connector such as our tie-off adapter, fixed beam anchor, D-ring anchorage plate, etc.
Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI.
Features and Specs:
- Capacity: 310 lbs. (141 kgs.)
- Sayfline system is a complete kit that is easily installed with no special tools or equipment
- System is lightweight and extremely portable allowing you to move it and reuse it over and over again
- Complete with cable lifeline assembly and turnbuckle device to tension for ease-of-use
- Max numbers of users: 2
- System length = 100 ft.
- 3/8" (9.5mm) diameter 7x19 Galvanized Aircraft Wire Rope