The DBI-SALA® Hydration System is designed to help prevent dehydration in the toughest environments. Our model is designed from high performance materials from technology-intensive, safety-minded industries including fi re fighting, police and the military. It holds 50 ounces of liquid inside a taste-free reservoir. The nylon carrier and insulated drink tube cover ensure the liquid remains at the right temperature from the reservoir to your mouth. For convenience, the 38” drink tube can emerge from dual hose ports for access from either shoulder, and the tube clip ensures it stays out of the worker’s way. This also keeps the no-leak bite valve near the worker’s mouth for hands-free access. The system is designed to clip effortlessly to the back of any harness but leaves the back D-ring open for connection to your fall protection system. It is important that all workers maintain proper hydration throughout their workday for added productivity and most importantly, better health.
Features and Specs:
- The DBI-SALA Hydration System incorporates a simple clip-on design that attaches to any harness
- 50-Ounce capacity allows worker a convenient hydration for added safety and productivity
- Zip-up nylon carrier protects the system and provides easy access for filling
- Compact design keeps water source close to the body with out getting in the workers way
- Anti-microbial, taste free tubing and reservoir keeps liquid fresh at all times
- Dual hose ports provide worker access over either shoulder