3M H-713V-UV Hard Hat with Uvicator, Vented, Pink 4-Point Ratchet suspension
3M™ H-700 Series Vented Hard Hat with 4-Point Ratchet Suspension and UVicator™ Sensor is comfortable, tough and lightweight protective headgear that helps protect the top of the head due to the potential hazard of small falling objects or exposed fixed objects that may be bumped into. The UVicator sensor changes color as the hard hat is exposed to UV light. The sun’s UV rays can cause a hard hat shell to become brittle and compromise its ability to protect the wearer. With the UVicator sensor, the hard hat should be replaced when the sun-smart sensor changes from red to white. Vents built into the hard hat release heat buildup and allow air circulation to enhance comfort of the worker. The cooling effect of air circulation helps reduce perspiration in hot and humid working environments. A 4-point ratchet suspension adjusts easily to allow for a customized height and fit that best suits the individual who wears the hard hat. The ratchet system allows tightening or loosening the fit without taking the hard hat off. Workers wearing this hard hat will also appreciate its low profile design and balanced fit, which provide for a more comfortable and less obtrusive feel. A short brim allows for upward visibility, a feature that can enhance both safety and productivity. The soft brow pad cushions the forehead and is removable for easy replacement. For added versatility, the hard hat features accessory slots to accommodate 3M’s cap mounted ear-muffs, headgear, faceshields, and welding helmets (all sold separately). A hardhat is commonly worn in these industries: heavy and light industrial, construction, oil and gas, road work, forestry, and mining. This hard hat meets requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 Type 1, Class C. The hat may be worn in either the forward or reverse donning position. Hat weighs 12.8 ounces. The rigid shell of the 3M™ Hard Hat H-700 Series helps reduce chances of injury by deflecting small falling objects from striking the head of the person who wears this protective headgear. The hard hat also helps protect from injuries due to bumping into stationary objects such as pipes, rods, shafts, construction timbers, branches, or exposed electrical conductors. The suspension system inside the hard hat helps absorb the effects of the impact to dissipate the force. Even small objects can cause significant injury due to the force built up from the momentum of falling. Something as small as a washer or coin can strike with the force of several pounds if it falls far enough. 3M hard hats reduce the impact if a strike occurs.
Meets or Exceeds ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 Type 1, Class C
Features and Specs:
- Sold by case
- 4-point ratchet suspension allows wearer to customize height and fit
- UVicator sensor shows when it’s time to replace hard hat due to UV exposure
- ANSI/ISEA compliant when worn in the forward and reverse donning positions
- Vents allow air circulation to keep worker cooler and more comfortable
- Short brim enhances upward visibility
- Color Pink
- Dielectric Class C
- Product Type Cap Style Hard Hats - Vented
- Replaceable brow pad enhances comfort and extends service life of hard hat
- Suspension sits lower on head to reduce pressure and increase security.
- Slots allow for attachment of safety accessories
- Recommended Industry Automotive, Commercial buildings, Construction, Design & Construction, Facility Sanitation, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Industrial Maintenance, Metal Fabrication, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Transportation
Breast Cancer Awareness:
A portion of all proceeds will be proudly donated to organizations with a mission of combating cancer.