3M 4570 Chemical Protective Coverall (12 Ea/Case)
3M™ Protective Coverall 4570 helps protect against a range of chemical jets and sprays. This chemical protective suit has been certified to Type 3/4/5/6 levels of protection. With additional design features including an enlarged zip and thumb loops, an integrated double-closing stormflap system and chin flap, convenience of use can be offered without compromising the level of protection offered.
3M™ Protective Coverall 4570 offers chemical hold out and mechanical strength for workers in environments with chemical exposure. The suit helps protect against hazardous dusts (Type 5), light liquid splashes (Type 6), low pressure liquid sprays (Type 4) and high pressure liquid jets (Type 3). It is also certified to offer protection against radioactive particles (EN 1073-2) and (EN 14126). This suit achieves the highest class performance on all tests in EN 14126 and passes ASTM F1670 and F1671 for helping to protect against biological contaminants.
A Versatile Protective Suit for many Applications*
3M™ Protective Coveralls are designed for use in industrial workplaces as a physical barrier to help prevent skin contact from liquid splashes and dust in certain work environments. The 3M™ Protective Coverall 4570 is typically used for the following applications:
• Chemical mixing and handling • Chemical / oil spills and clean up • Metal Refining • Metal Etching • Hazardous Waste Remediation • Decontamination / Site Decommissioning • Tank Cleaning • Infective agents / Biological Hazards • Handling Toxic Powders
*PPE selection should be: based on risk assessment by a competent person; with knowledgeable of the working conditions; with knowledge of the limitations of PPE. Customers should contact a safety professional if in doubt.
3M Protective Coverall 4570 uses a 92gsm heavy-duty material blending a soft anti-static treated inner layer of spun bond fibers with multiple outer layers of a high performance polyethylene laminate to offer liquid protection. The fabric is a soft material that helps reduce the amount of distracting noise caused by movement.
Features and Specs:
- Protective coverall helps protect against a range of chemical jets and sprays
- Heavy-duty fabric with a soft anti-static treated inner layer offers protection and convenience
- Stitched seams are sealed with a 5-layer chemically protective tape
- Two storm flaps create a double seal for extra protection
- Large thumb loops and zipper pulls offer convenience while wearing gloves
Technical Data Sheet: https://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/1034210O/4570-technical-datasheet-anz.pdf