The 3M™ Protective Coverall 4545 is disposable safety work wear made of a high quality laminated material. It helps provide barrier protection against light liquid splashes, hazardous dusts and certain biological contaminants.
The 3M™ Disposable Protective Coverall 4545 key features include:
- Elastic waist and ankles for convenience and freedom of movement
- Knit cuffs for increased comfort
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection
- Low-linting properties and anti-static coating on both sides
- Reinforced gusset
- Three panel hood for compatibility with complimentary PPE
These key features make this protective coverall a great disposable PPE option. The 3M protective coverall 4545 helps protect against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts. Typical applications for this safety work wear may include: paint spraying, pharmaceutical, asbestos and lead abatement, general industrial clean-up, insulation installation, food processing and biological aerosol exposure.
Features and Specs:
- Micro-porous material and design offer protection from certain biological contaminants.
- Knit cuffs provide a soft wrist closure for increased comfort compared to elastic closures.
- Reinforcement gusset between the legs to help provide increased durability during bending and squatting.
- Elastic waist and ankles for convenience and freedom of movement.
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection.
- Anti-static coating on both sides helps reduce static build-up and prevent the risk of static discharge during use.
- Case of 20